Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com ve although we once

, Liu Xie sits on the seat and holdses Sai, eyes looking at a case several, not know is just thinking what.Tightly walk several steps come forward, I just see Xun 彧 also at, sit at Liu Xie under ten remaining tread of place, eyes looking at a ground, are also dazing.
This is how?Is difficult the 彧 and emperor that don't become Xun to act peevishly to want me to come to mediate not to become?Secretly feel suspicious in the heart, before I walk into Liu Xie Shen, kept on kneeling:"The tiny minister pays respects to an emperor.Don't know that the emperor summons tiny minister why matter?"
Liu Xie hears my voice just return to absolute being from visited Yi, he several voice, just flurriedly answer:"Also Be free, be want to seek you to come to have a chat, have a chat.H'm, you start to sit!"
"Thank an emperor."I walk to the body of Xun 彧 to sit down beside:"Text if, you also at.How?But occupy?"
Xun 彧 ever since that time I come in, vision always on me, arrive at this time, his corner of mouth pulled for a while and shook, didn't talk.Can he abnormality of facial expression, grip of the hands all make my felling some not right.Can not let go the doubt in the heart, I change direction Liu Xie to the vision:"Your Majesty, you but have what matter Be getting more difficult to do?"
Liu Xie embarrassedly smiled for a while, but didn't answer me, but lintel in the door that sees eyes toward the another side.I feel to have an accident and also change direction the that direction to the vision.The fanlight cloth screen is uncovered, several individuals file in but go into, they are unexpectedly Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Sun Gan , there is also Zhuge Liang.I am all seeing the whole individual of the moment that Liu hases a wood however, however haven't waited I to respond to come over, the after death big palace sends out "Mao be" a , I echo to see go and close a feather station in front of the door of close and kill people of the vision tightly stare at on my body.
From pass feather body up take back vision, I still the confused state of mind ground see toward the opposite, Liu Bei has already sat to my opposite, only Zhang Fei stands at Liu Bei after death, the chilly vision looks at me, while Zhuge Liang lightly shake to begin medium feather fan, is a victorious smile on the face.I see again nearby of Xun 彧 , again see station at nearby, Liu Xie uses a silk to looking at my Cao stanza, I finally have reaction:I fell into trap.
Is silent to have no voice in the big palace, but I hear spread from the heart bottom of broken up of sound, I don't know I now is what appearance, just die the hopeless situation looking at Xun 彧 , lead for a long time, I just hear the voice that I sends out:"You fool me, you incredibly fool me together with them.Originally, originally you really hate me.If text, you really hate me."
Come in till now from I, the Xun 彧 keeps positive Jin and the posture sitting have never changed, his vision also always on me.But at this time, I still see he turn to reach through the vision to me him of insist and keep Zhao, although there is some dithers in his hand, although he talks of the lips a little bit tremble.He is answering me, but I listen to not pure he at say what, forcing oneself the town is quiet then the town calms down and force oneself listens to his explanation, until the fingernail choked into center of palm of hand, under the incitement of ache, I just hear the voice of Xun 彧 :"I once told you, don't make us become an enemy, can you still keep acting wilfully."
Listen to pure this a few words, I seem to be just to have a little awake, at present in addition to the face of Xun 彧 , I what the bloody breathing for doing not also see, but smelling fill the air in the air.The pain that the center of palm of hand spreads awakens from pain and sufferings I, I just discover there is unexpectedly tears slide on the face.Raise to wipe out tears, see the hybrid body of the tears and the blood in the center of palm of hand, but I smiled:"Text if, finally being still you is stronger than me.Several years, I have been aming cheating myself, Xun text if the best gentleman, he promise ambition just the elder brother be good friends with to look after me so much, he can't hurt me, can finally is that I Be getting wronger."
I mention drama ambition just, the facial expression of the Xun 彧 became pale a while, he bites tight tooth, take back from my body the vision, hands also the dead dead knead the edge of cushion.Led in a short while, he imitated a Buddha to make very great decision, again chase vision hurl to I, just, in the vision in addition to keep Zhao, painful and and the rise firmness:"Your hating me is let it be good, resent me, I am without the regrets.Would be to see ambition just, I will also do so."
Xun 彧 firmness of tone just as he is in the Ye city express, he pale facial expression but make me feel like to go into dream, I can not accept this kind of result, force oneself to shut last eyes.I can not be subjected to his interference again, I want to want to know that this exactly is what is the row.Pressure and dangerous in front, I resume very quickly, this is my advantage, I am always own of this but rejoice.Can now, I am some to hate bitterly this, the reality is far more ruthlessness than what I thought, and I really don't want to wake up from muddled.I can bear Zhuge Liang's beguilement, because I cheat him fore, he wants to make reprisals, I have mental preparation and say again, and I have never completely once believed him as well, although I have been aming comforting myself.But, the Xun 彧 suddenly starts revolt to let I can not believe, although we once had a conversation, although I once doubted that"striving for anonymous attack clearly" is the means that he dealt with me, can once the Xun 彧 starts to become at present fact to me, I still can not accept, but for dealing with me, he unexpectedly reaches with Zhuge Liang unanimously and cheated me together so long, this makes me am more unbearable.
Open eyes,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, I want to query Xun 彧 , but saw Zhuge Liang's smiling face, self-confidence and the smiling face of the victory.This smile falls in the my eyes and also bumps shot in my heart, but at under the pressure of this smiling face, but my psyche returns to a body inside.Let own heart fall calm hard, I looking at Xun 彧 arrived the interrogation of mouth to swallow to return to, but slowly way:"Text if, I once said as well, no matter how it is, I don't resent you."There is no necessity querying him, because he has already once tolds me, we will become the enemy of life and death, he make moves, enemy it contends for, the war of life and death, he doesn't calculate wrong.
As me am having a conversation a period with Xun 彧 , shutting eyes to consider at me, my opposite person is always silent language not, Liu Bei is noodles have no facial expression;Zhang Fei is a wreath eye circle Zheng;Zhuge Liang is a feather fan to lightly shake;Sun Gan but is the taste used to ponder to see me and see Xun 彧 again;Close a feather station at first, moved all motionless;There is some dithers in Liu Xie's body;The Cao stanza stands at him nearby, the facial expression is pale.
If the Xun 彧 listenned to me, the straight body originally sitting swayed to sway, although only have for a while, also display him heart of pain and sufferings and flounder.No longer see me, he covers up a head deeply bottom.Liu Bei still a language don't deliver.I have already resumed rational, the idea flows to turn under, very quick guessed their purposes, understand their oneself's circumstanceses not very good, can shrink back isn't such as of personality.See none of them talk, I change direction the Cao stanza to the vision, sneer way:"The empress is a good madam, a heart too malicious.You don't want youself, don't parents, don't husband, even kid also don't .Such as really admire your cruel, from the Kui isn't equal to."
There is some discomforts in the Cao stanza, but could not say words.Zhuge Liang but wrinkled up eyebrows:"Son cloud, you why on earth deliver the spirit to the empress in the body."
From start till now, I hasn't been seeing Zhuge Liang and hear his voice, I change direction him and looking at him to shake head:"The bore is clear, am I delivering spirit?You and text if establish this to account,did not consider result?Or you think such as of the life is very lowly, lowly arrive prime minister can stop one's ears?"
If I die in the imperial palace, the person here, in addition to Liu Xie probably will become my to bury along with an article, this, Xun 彧 and Zhuge liangs should know.Can they still want to design here, that proves, their account to strive for don't kill me, but want Wei to force I, but make them give a lot of care so to accumulate Lyu to establish the purpose of bureau to only have 1.I want to force their truth.
Indeed as expected, my words just finish saying, Zhuge Liang smiled:"Son cloud, you forgot my to advise a solution again, is still so self-confident.Do you think that we want to kill you?Really need to kill you, also need not adopt this kind of way, can't even make you die here.We can't hold blood for Cao to wash to allow to all lend."
I see Liu Bei that always don't talk, sneer way:"You prohibit to fully kill me, but the fee Be so greatly full of difficulties to deploy this bureau, be want if do a to you the most urgent matter.I think that must be Liu Huang Shu is allowing to all get fed up with living, have already wanted to change a place."
Sun Gan ha ha smile:"Cleverness, be really cleverness.While being so short Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment