Monday, November 26, 2012

beats by dre ooking at me sudden

Touch a cup, then quaff in one gulp with girl, some slightly drunkly nod to say:"Thank the elder sister's Ji speech."Immediately I and then to adjust wine teacher to signal hint to come third cup.
The girl sees me and says:"Younger brother, you like this and urgently drink this kind of violent wine and inebriate very easily!"
My wry smile says:"Elder sister, am I to come to drink wine?"
Girl lo lo I, immediately understood what is the row, lightly a sigh to say:"Younger brother, were you brokenhearted?"
I see her, the tiny wry smile shakes head and says:"Elder sister, I really don't mean to say this affair."
The girl nods to say:"Is sorry.Come, the elder sister respects you one cup!"
I hence again drink next third cup strong drink.Although my head is a bit absentminded,my head unexpectedly still doesn't inebriate.I not from a bit own surprised that the capacity for liquor was when good at, hence started the process of fourth cup.
Finally, my eyes dim moonlight gets up, at present everythings are all completely no longer realistic, what all is as general as in a dream.I Xi Xi but smile, wish:About I always at dream?And copy of break up must be a dream just!
Indeed as expected, the shadow appears at my at present, she supports me, blaming and scolding of Jiao Chen I:"You how drink so gassed?Isn't suffered?"
I am happy to almost jump, an embrace a shadow, in person at her fragrant lips on, then say with smile:"Copy, shadow!Don't you really go to MG?All of that everythings are dreams?Ha ha!Is true like!You can the leave open me, not very good?"
Copy but foolish foolishly looking at me, Zheng Zheng of not answer.
I am getting more hasty, hurriedly shake her:"Copy, what's the matter with you?You answer, you really don't like me?"
Shadow still doesn't answer, just handed my bar, ask pure I live of hotel but go.
The delay effect of cocktail goes into action gradually,Beats By Dre Justbeats, my slightly drunk more and more and badly get up, but my fearing a shadow will disappear on winking, hence try very hard to of hug tight shadow of the Jiao Qu don't put.Copied to struggle in a short while, but saw my entreating of bitterness bitterness, hence then depend on I, have no again struggle.
After getting into the room of hotel, my consciousness thoroughly of faintness, I completely lost memory.





Book four start a business chapter 98 cohabitation is for ages
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:05 chapter word numbers:4827


Sky just a bright I waked up, an opened my heart of eyes one earthquake, I suddenly felt that I has some last night not to, seem and did and copy touching dream., Can I really and completely not forget her?
Immediately I am then awake of know I and dream really not last night, because still throw a fashionable style lace that is pulled and breaks and pulls and buttons up bra on my bed, and heavy fragrant perfume flavor's still remaining on the bed don't disappear.Is my brain one Meng,is really shadow?Not!Be not!I negated my own viewpoint again, although as for image that seemed to once appear a shadow in the memory of last night, I really know, that will never be the shadow.Besides this style of the chest dress and the flavor of the perfume also like with shadow in normal times of a vast difference between the two.The shadow likes to wear those most of young girl underwear, like to use pure Xin elegantly simple perfume most .
I sat, but saw a bedside telephone the bottom press of a pink memo.I stretch hand to take to come over one that Mei that the bar meets gorgeous elder sister of see, immediately thinking of, I not from utterly confused:I ever and pretty much despised those men and women who played an one night stand, but do I unexpectedly also have fun with the girls of complete incognizance to have an one night stand by myself at present?
My mood is complicated of picked up that memo, sees a top write with the colorful pen:Younger brother, I walked.See you sleep so fragrantly, I didn't also bother your beautiful dream.The elder sister is really a woman who begs to lately beg to change, the one night stand also experienced some.But the younger brother gives my felling special, because your violent,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, because your Chi ties up, because you are to that enthusiasm and love that shadow.The elder sister really envies that woman, but also Bi thin that woman.If the elder sister has your such a lover and can't leaves something to leave, either forever!Regrettable what younger brother loved is an another woman.I walked and decreed by destiny to see again.Elder sister.
I lie in all aspects a bed ascend a move also motionless, but the brain is vacillating severe.Indeed as expected is an one night stand, I Bi the thin one night stand take place on me.I at drunk with wine after about took that"elder sister" as a shadow, hence the mistake that can not save took place.
My wry smile, in addition to and copy warm and affectionately I am widing awake of, with Li Nuo three females, with this"elder sister" of warm and affectionate, I am all in fact placed in completely confusing status.
But all these, again strange who?Disorderly last night, I have a responsibility, but that girl completely has never pushed to refuse as well, opposite have been thoroughly drunk with wine of I, she only afraid still more active?
However in addition to regretting oneself will take place the thin one night stand of he or she Bi, in fact my heart unexpectedly has the pleasant sensation of a kind of revenge.Copy, didn't you abandon me?So I also indulge, can't put you in mind again as well!But have been keeping of I am still tormented by own morals feeling.
As I am aming just annoyed extremely, suddenly the door bell rang.When I started to fix to go to open the door, suddenly discover that oneself is unexpectedly still naked body, and that tape splits of the milk cover and full bed of the fragrance all need to be handled!I frightened under, set a pair of shorts after, hurriedly filled into a milk cover a short cupboard inside, open a window again airiness, again bring about bed sheet and blanket to throw wardrobe, spreads one bed clean bed sheet.
When I cover with good clothes to open the door, door bell almost drive according to explode.My wry smile writes to face the Qiao face of that Chen Nu of pure Yan and asks her to come in.
However the pure Yan unexpectedly carry one big pack of, trail a leather suitcase to come in.Asking of my surprise:"Yan Yan, were you going to the BJ go to school?"
If the pure Yan sits to the back of top in the bed, didn't answer me, but smelt smell, oddness' saying:"Your in building like joss-stick?……"
I get a shock and hurriedly say:"Have no!Not yesterday you how many female kids of flavor?Is alas, I all day and you the big beauty of several joss-stick joss-stick entwine together, only afraid I all had flavor by myself,beats by dre!"
The pure Yan smiles to say:"Blah!However, this flavor seems and ours ……"
I;Is hurriedly preemptive of ask:"Yan Yan, you this big pack of box of, exactly go to school?"
The pure Yan looking at me, suddenly Xuan however desire drop get up and sob to say:"Elder brother, you can want to keep me hereafter!"
I shockedly ask:"Yan Yan, exactly is what is the row?You don't say this absent-minded words very not?"
The pure Yan rushes toward my bosom whimper to say:"The my father mother doesn't want me!Blare ……elder brother, you hereafter must keep me, not I die to let you see!Blare ……"
My wry smile writes to lightly tap the fragrant back of wench and says:"Know.What die deathless of, this words do you dare to also say?To, how did you exactly make to turn over with person in the home?"
The pure Yan wipes to fix attention on tears, Piao my one eye, say:"I disliked to kill father!He doesn't want me to you here, I with he greatly noisy, afterwards I say that I ain't their daughter with father mother, I hate them.Again afterwards ……elder brother, I later with you live together, don't go home any further.Is true, since the elder sister walked, the home is cold and dreary, a pulls a long face and disliked to die."
I sigh a way:"You this is what rubbish!They how say again the parents that is also you be not?Hasn't the elder brother found out a house now by himself[herself], how do you live together with elder brother?"
The pure Yan tiny smile says:"Elder brother, I just had already made a phone call with Ke Wei, she said that she can find out a suitable house for us today.Elder brother, my baggages all here, I am to don't think again return to."
I tiny tiny one Leng, say:"Wench, you have to study right away, there is necessity so?Said again, your parents kept you so greatly, easy?Is alas, return to, recognize one with father mother wrong.?"
The pure Yan stares at me and sighs to say:"Elder brother, you are really good!My father then to you, you still talk for him.However elder brother, you also not the ability is too kind Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment