Tuesday, January 29, 2013

fake oakleys lso already change t

The water current of ton this just"Hua" one fell down, whopatted on the proper outlet and sent out bumping of"bang~" shot voice.Again has been disordered a burst ofly, rivulet just and constantly visit to flow continuously and downward.
Sunset sunrise, until the second day morning, I this just the You You return to wake up.
Wake up of, already on midnight of that day, the sun is surprising of well, the sunlight is bright and beautiful, the water current of Chan Chan moves clear and crisp pleasing music of"D D winter winter~", the flavor mentally refreshing of weed.
Is gradual and wide awake in my dim moonlight, the early spring soft ray makes me open a pair of eyes very easily, originally thinking and first coming into view will is limitless bluish green blue sky empty, who know, it is that the one is black to just open a pair of eyes to see arrive over the head square.
Immediately be got a fright, the hands support ground to struggle to want uprising, didn't expect chest but spread surprised ache, the flash across is some familiar appearances, take place before I then think of right away in the Rehmannia brain of affair.
Thought of this to even want to struggle to want to climb, hence the hand and foot counteracts and endures the ache of chest, finally hard to tackle of climb to start.
Hope at present one act, immediately make me shocked, a monster that has never once seen, position safely sat upright to just lie at me, I leak out whole body cold sweat right away and inwardly consider oneself isn't under the body that has been lying at it.
I run and then want to run, panic in too late notice foot, drive grass Geng Ban a Lie Ju, body forward under the Fu of time, and then affected the wound of chest, "oh~!"A pain shouts falling down on the lawn.
I am afraid the wound that the monster seizes an opportunity to make track for, connects chest also regardless of, quickly once turned over a body, to after death hope.Oddness of is a monster don't move, just the eye pupil son have been staring me


Chapter 2 absolute being turtle sets free two



I part because the wound takes out an air conditioner, simultaneously conjecture this strange monster.Looking at, I suddenly feel that having a little is familiar looking, how all feels before through once see much of.The very black monster hair covers with cover whole body, sunlight next oil shining colourful, kiss with the breeze in the light breeze, the huge body wears a rightness of peculiar meats wings in two Shus, inclined lean on in the both sides of back, the felling that living an awe-inspiring, the arms and legs unexpectedly overalied 1 F scales and shell, was even for it more to add many dominant, thick solid of the meat Zhang seem to be particularly emollient.See a complete body, finally hope toward its head, let what me didn't understand is monster of such power and prestige why head long of be like a dog?
Just I feel although its head long of be like a dog,is still can not cover up its elegant appearance, the look in the eyes projecting in the double eyes solemnly has the Zi that look sideways the creation and hope of make life cold.
But is such a to make the absolute being monster that people feel deeply about 100001000, at and my vision want while touching, the absolute being of the eyes simply suddenly disappearing in being of my surprise son, its body becomes gradually under, a rightness of consumedly of the meat wing be quickly also narrowing, until the disappearance disappears.
The variety of accident, make me feel may be that I is dim in vision, rubs eyes, hope again toward its head, it originally makes the look in the eyes that the public folds, became very lazy vision, the half sat of the posture be also already change to lying prone to lie in the countryside.
I am foolish to foolishly hope it to wipe eyes again for two seconds, hope to go to it, suddenly make me also feel two unimaginable words by myself"big black!"I am some dare not believe of hope it, from beginning to end careful of the returns saw 2 times, " is big black right, its appearances I again acquaint with also however, from reasonable of that from day, it then has been treating at me nearby, do I how can admit mistake it!"
I hesitated for a while and was still to run over there, the hands held up its head, in the in the moment careful details.Didn't is big black not to resist, canned be shaken its brain bag by I to sway.
The act that really can not imagine just unexpectedly will be true, the spirit didn't flap Yan every day Ji of big black, will also have just so imposing extraordinary side."This is the big black true character", I am in mind to surmise.
Used to see one side of big black banality, to it just of the appearance really don't adapt to, can it again thus of true the credibility is personally after all me see, not from of I don't believe.
Suddenly think of those every times come all to big black bring becoming sworn of numerous fathers of elegant foodses of the brotherses, I not from of believe, and consequently get is big black to be a to rarely spoil a monster.
Listen to an inside grandpa Wei say, big black is a to x-ratedly spoil a monster, probably this is the real facial expression that is x-rated to spoil a monster.Is x-rated to spoil a monster be really badly shout.
Suddenly remind oneself drive a ferocious old turtle to humiliate of matter, remember good elephant, I is be beaten to faint, now whole body top and bottom in addition to harming of chest, almost some matters all have no, hope the lazy ocean ocean sleeps by the side of the feet of big black,google, brush past one in the heart silk doubt, "was big black to save me, " then settles guess for the fact later on, in this kind of wild countryside open country, and then is winter, in addition to being big black impossible will is other people to save me.
Subconscious of to the big mafia:"Is that you saved me and thank big black."
The big black good elephant understood my words the good elephant didn't understand and just at will raised head again, Yong lazy vision Piao my one eye, then kept on hanging again, again resume one-time of lazy kind.
Escaping from is dangerous, again discovering of surprise big black true character, happily unfolded arms and legs, big of absorbed the pure new atmosphere that the two people is full of weed flavor, the vision from the near to the distant sweeps to go to the afar, suddenly discovered to leave me only have several distances of the Yaos of step, lie that to make me eat to the utmost the old turtle of suffering.
Old turtle although the body is very big, at this time but have no some power and prestige, arms and legs Ba hits the ground noodles, very small head also the Da pull, in the look in the eyes deeply nervous frightened air.
See it, make first my heart is of an earthquake, immediately after discover it to have mercy on of air after, immediately and then fall calm, also thoughted of reason.The time also realized mistake to before try very hard to escape in the heart at the same time ill at ease reason in the heart.
The smiling face of finding excuse to console oneself also appears in the corner of mouth.The turtle is originally an aquatic living creature, my water again good, also impossible exceed its, so I intended to escape from Shui-li to will feel a bit not satisfactory at that time, just the in the mind was too nervous, had already forgotten to consider this at that time.
I probably can reckon, the whirlpool that bursts upon under the body, ten have 89 is the ghost that it makes, just afterwards that is one or two I hit dizzy black of heavy thing, I was what.
The taste subconscious hopes toward the absolute being turtle of honesty, remaining only touches it carries on the back up of black hull, suddenly thought of, it is heavy more 100 catties of huge hulls to generally would be that murderer.
I dark way:"Today is really unusually lucky, if not that being big black to save me, may being lived to lively drown in the water."Thought of big black proper just make a show of of magnificent posture,cnn, the heart first time is very hot.I have been aming worried that the most close big black vitality will disappear with the breeze at any time, now I need not feared, I believe it again live can't have a problem for a several decades.
Conjecture current hard-pressed kind of damned old turtle, also also solve spirit rather in the heart, be almost harmed dead by it in times before!
In the light breeze, don't know to is to isn't an illusion, the good elephant sees it in the dither of Se Se,Facebook, treat to want to cautiously see one being clear, unexpectedly discovering is a chain of of the drop of tear cast net from its small eyes, I am shocked under, imitate a Buddha to also feel its grief.
The in the mind is a bit very sour cant not bear to, in times before of not quickly on sweeping but getting empty, generation it but rise of is sympathetic toward and wretchedness.I turn a head rightness big mafia:"Is big black, we put it, " for fearing a big black different idea, I in addition a way:"You see, I didn't also get hurt, not difficult is it."
The big black good elephant don't hear similar at all, some reactions all have no.
See it that pitiful kind, I want to walk up to order to comfort it, fear its Tu to start revolt again and whet the end of Ceng to still keep starting to strengthen a courage to arrive at it.
The tears of the old turtle still keeps not only and downwards dropping, the teardrop pair of of the bean grain sort size head the one of the front stem the land all beat wet, have mercy on the shape of Xi Xi, look to be different from meeting is suddenly and suddenly and violently rise start revolt, I this just a little bit trusted to arrive at its in front.
I very carefully stretch out to put at it Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment